October 13, 2005
Jeremiah 29:11-13.
`For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, `plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
`Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
`You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.”
Thank you, Father for who you are. Thank you for being the God who planned how a tree would grow. Thank you for how you planned the way the birds migrate and work with the seasons. Thank you for the way that you’ve planned the seasons and the weather. Thank you for the plans that you have for me. Thank you for the plans that you have for the church.
Lord, we can only follow your plans as you provide the way. We are helpless without you.
I lift up the church building that you have for SG. You know the smallest details. You not only KNOW the smallest details but you have them planned. Provide the building. Provide the money and the supplies that is needed so that building will be a place of worship and to be exactly the place where you want us to be.
Father, I ask that you send just the right building – the one that will allow us to be visible to the community. Provide us with a building that can be used to minister to the EG area – that we can open our doors to groups that want to come and worship you, for groups that want to come and serve you by serving others. Provide us with a building where we can feel ‘at home’, one that wouldn’t take all our time and talent – but one that would enhance who we are today.
I ask that you provide a building in just the right time and as you provide the building open our hearts to know that it is what you want. Only you know if that building is built now or will be built where a field is today. Only you really know the timing of when we should be in our place. Lord, I ask that you might provide a way that we would have a place sooner than expected. But more than getting a building soon we want Your plans to be made evident in us.
While the building isn’t where you dwell, you dwell with us – your people – a building is a tool that we can use to make your word manifest in people lives.
In the name of the God who provides!
amen
`For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, `plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
`Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
`You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.”
Thank you, Father for who you are. Thank you for being the God who planned how a tree would grow. Thank you for how you planned the way the birds migrate and work with the seasons. Thank you for the way that you’ve planned the seasons and the weather. Thank you for the plans that you have for me. Thank you for the plans that you have for the church.
Lord, we can only follow your plans as you provide the way. We are helpless without you.
I lift up the church building that you have for SG. You know the smallest details. You not only KNOW the smallest details but you have them planned. Provide the building. Provide the money and the supplies that is needed so that building will be a place of worship and to be exactly the place where you want us to be.
Father, I ask that you send just the right building – the one that will allow us to be visible to the community. Provide us with a building that can be used to minister to the EG area – that we can open our doors to groups that want to come and worship you, for groups that want to come and serve you by serving others. Provide us with a building where we can feel ‘at home’, one that wouldn’t take all our time and talent – but one that would enhance who we are today.
I ask that you provide a building in just the right time and as you provide the building open our hearts to know that it is what you want. Only you know if that building is built now or will be built where a field is today. Only you really know the timing of when we should be in our place. Lord, I ask that you might provide a way that we would have a place sooner than expected. But more than getting a building soon we want Your plans to be made evident in us.
While the building isn’t where you dwell, you dwell with us – your people – a building is a tool that we can use to make your word manifest in people lives.
In the name of the God who provides!
amen

<< Home