October 7, 2005
Psalm 62:5-6.
My soul, wait in silence for God only,
For my hope is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
Thank you, God for your are my hope, my rock and my salvation. I ask forgiveness for the times I wait not in silence and often not for you. I fret and worry and try to bring about my own plans. Teach me to cling to you, my stronghold!
Father, I lift up the families of SG. Touch the families of SG and draw them close to each other and to you. Thank you for the families that are strong and loving and secure. Bless them and build them up.
I lift up especially today the families at SG that are hurting. Husbands and wives that aren’t communicating. For families that are involved with divorce or fighting, I also pray. I lift up men and women and boys and girls who feel guilty because of the hurt they may or may not have caused. I ask boldly that you will touch the lives caught in these hard places and you teach them about your strength. Convict where needed. Comfort where needed. Give grace when needed. Strengthen when and where needed.
I lift up all the families at SG. Heal us because we are sinful and hurtful. Teach us how to love. Teach us about your forgiveness. Teach us about communication, about grace and about trust.
Create in us families that honor you.
In Jesus’ precious name,
amen
My soul, wait in silence for God only,
For my hope is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
Thank you, God for your are my hope, my rock and my salvation. I ask forgiveness for the times I wait not in silence and often not for you. I fret and worry and try to bring about my own plans. Teach me to cling to you, my stronghold!
Father, I lift up the families of SG. Touch the families of SG and draw them close to each other and to you. Thank you for the families that are strong and loving and secure. Bless them and build them up.
I lift up especially today the families at SG that are hurting. Husbands and wives that aren’t communicating. For families that are involved with divorce or fighting, I also pray. I lift up men and women and boys and girls who feel guilty because of the hurt they may or may not have caused. I ask boldly that you will touch the lives caught in these hard places and you teach them about your strength. Convict where needed. Comfort where needed. Give grace when needed. Strengthen when and where needed.
I lift up all the families at SG. Heal us because we are sinful and hurtful. Teach us how to love. Teach us about your forgiveness. Teach us about communication, about grace and about trust.
Create in us families that honor you.
In Jesus’ precious name,
amen

<< Home