October 3, 2005
Nehemiah 1:5.
I said, "I beseech You, O LORD God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who preserves the covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments, let Your ear now be attentive and Your eyes open to hear the prayer of Your servant which I am praying before You now, day and night, on behalf of the sons of Israel Your servants, confessing the sins of the sons of Israel which we have sinned against You; I and my father's house have sinned.
I praise you, Father for being an AWESOME God. Thank you for your lovingkindness and your preservation. Thank you that you listen to our prayers and encourage us to come boldly before you. You know how weak we are. We don’t seek your face like we should. Even those of us who long for you – have no will in pleasing you. We get side tracked and we turn our backs on you with the slightest provocation. We have sinned and we need healing.
Thank you for Donna. I lift her up before you. Thank you for her prayers and labor for your people. How she longs to see SG and it’s people grow in faith. Thank you for her willingness to reach the EG community. Preserve her. Strengthen her. Give her the energy that she needs.
Put a hedge around her family. Draw them close together in you. Give them the steadfastness to stand against the darts of the evil one that attempts to distract her.
I ask that you give her wisdom as she works with the community and to know when and how SG should get involved. Be with her especially during the capital campaign. Give her strength and wisdom planning the event around the campaign. Help them to be fun and profitable for you. Lead her to the people who need to be involved in each activity – those that can take over and go with the directions that you have laid out.
Lord, answer her prayers!! Turn your eyes towards her and your ears to both her requests for the healing of SG and for wisdom.
In the name of the AWESOME God of heaven I ask this.
amen
I said, "I beseech You, O LORD God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who preserves the covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments, let Your ear now be attentive and Your eyes open to hear the prayer of Your servant which I am praying before You now, day and night, on behalf of the sons of Israel Your servants, confessing the sins of the sons of Israel which we have sinned against You; I and my father's house have sinned.
I praise you, Father for being an AWESOME God. Thank you for your lovingkindness and your preservation. Thank you that you listen to our prayers and encourage us to come boldly before you. You know how weak we are. We don’t seek your face like we should. Even those of us who long for you – have no will in pleasing you. We get side tracked and we turn our backs on you with the slightest provocation. We have sinned and we need healing.
Thank you for Donna. I lift her up before you. Thank you for her prayers and labor for your people. How she longs to see SG and it’s people grow in faith. Thank you for her willingness to reach the EG community. Preserve her. Strengthen her. Give her the energy that she needs.
Put a hedge around her family. Draw them close together in you. Give them the steadfastness to stand against the darts of the evil one that attempts to distract her.
I ask that you give her wisdom as she works with the community and to know when and how SG should get involved. Be with her especially during the capital campaign. Give her strength and wisdom planning the event around the campaign. Help them to be fun and profitable for you. Lead her to the people who need to be involved in each activity – those that can take over and go with the directions that you have laid out.
Lord, answer her prayers!! Turn your eyes towards her and your ears to both her requests for the healing of SG and for wisdom.
In the name of the AWESOME God of heaven I ask this.
amen

<< Home