Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October 5, 2005

Nehemiah 1:11.
"O Lord, I beseech You, may Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant and the prayer of Your servants who delight to revere Your name, and make Your servant successful today and grant him compassion before this man."

Thank you, Father because you care about your servants. Thank you that we can delight in your name. Help us to revere you and to seek your face.

Lord, I lift up John H and Danny M. Thank you that they are willing servants of you. Thank you for the staff that are dedicated to reaching SG youth for you. Make them successful in their endeavors. Just like you gave Nehemiah to build give them plans to build the individual lives. Bless those plans and make them successful. Help them not to grow weary of the youth being youth. Give them wisdom to know when to listen and when to counsel. Bring them to pray for your wisdom. Bring them to pray for the individuals in their care. Answer those prayers, Lord!

Protect John, Danny and their families. Protect their relationships. Protect their future. Keep them close to you. Teach them how to trust you in all things.

I lift up the youth of SG. I ask that you be with the 5th and 6th graders. I ask that you put a hedge about them so that they can tell the difference between what is of you and what isn’t. Give them discernment. I ask that you be with the jr high students, direct their paths. Open their hearts to your moving in their lives. I ask that you touch the high school students and teach them how to walk with you. Become more and more evident in their lives. For those that are struggling against you, show your self as the victor. For those that are on the fence, show yourself to be the truth. For those that trust you, show yourself to be the power and answer for their lives.

In Jesus name,
amen