Sept 29, 2005
1 Samuel 2 :8
"He raises the poor from the dust,
He lifts the needy from the ash heap
To make them sit with nobles,
And inherit a seat of honor;
For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S,
And He set the world on them.
Thank you for the way that you care for the poor and needy of this world. Thank you for the way that you care for the nobles and the leaders. Thank you for the people in the world that you are calling to yourself. Forgive us for our lack of trust. Forgive us for not understanding that you set the pillars of the world. You are in control and I praise you for that.
Thank you, Father for the Global Outreach team. Thank you for their hearts that are burdened with winning the world for you. Thank you for their care for the Missionaries. I lift them up to you now. I ask that you give growth to this group. Bring more and more of your people to a place where they too are driving to reach the world for you. Give them wisdom as they care for the missionaries that what little is offered you can bless and use in mighty ways.
I ask this in the name of the Author and Finisher of our faith,
amen
"He raises the poor from the dust,
He lifts the needy from the ash heap
To make them sit with nobles,
And inherit a seat of honor;
For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S,
And He set the world on them.
Thank you for the way that you care for the poor and needy of this world. Thank you for the way that you care for the nobles and the leaders. Thank you for the people in the world that you are calling to yourself. Forgive us for our lack of trust. Forgive us for not understanding that you set the pillars of the world. You are in control and I praise you for that.
Thank you, Father for the Global Outreach team. Thank you for their hearts that are burdened with winning the world for you. Thank you for their care for the Missionaries. I lift them up to you now. I ask that you give growth to this group. Bring more and more of your people to a place where they too are driving to reach the world for you. Give them wisdom as they care for the missionaries that what little is offered you can bless and use in mighty ways.
I ask this in the name of the Author and Finisher of our faith,
amen

<< Home