Thursday, September 29, 2005

sept 30, 2005

Psalms 133:1
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together in unity!

Thank you, Lord because you are the God of peace – and mercy and love and justice. Thank you that you know each of us. You know how many hairs are on our head. Your thoughts of us outnumber the sands of the sea. So many times, Lord we struggle with each other because we do not listen to your ways. Open our eyes and ears to you.

I lift up, Becky and the office staff to you, Lord. Thank you for the strengths that you’ve given each of them. Thank you that you’ve made them and brought them to a place where they are serving you in the office right now. Put a hedge about them and care for their individual lives. Open their eyes and ears to you. Take their mouths and their actions and cause them to glorify you.

I ask that you give them patience with each other, the pastors and other staff and with those who they do business with each day. Surround them with your presence.

I ask you, Father, that you provide them with unity. You know that I don’t mean – sameness. Provide them with unity of direction, so that because you are LORD each on brings what you’ve given them to your service – not what’s best for their own ways but what you want.

In the name of the LORD OF LORDS, I ask this:
amen