Nov. 18, 2005
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Thank you, God, for your salvation. Thank you for the POWER OF YOUR SALVATION. Thank you for the power that you give to Everyone that believes…the power to become a child of God – a new creature. Something happens when we believe, Lord. I don’t understand it – but I know it happens.
As an embryo of a believe needs to grow into a child, it needs nourishment, protection and direction. I lift new believers at SG and in the EG/Sac area. I ask that you bring along side them believers that will be able to disciple and encourage the new believer to grow in you. Make their hearts open to learn about your ways and your truth.
Lord, I lift up those at SG that are disciplining new believers. Build in them your word and a love for your righteousness. Provide them with wisdom to know your word and your direction. Provide them with interesting and intriguing speech to break down the barriers that often cause us not to listen to what you have to say. I lift them up before you and ask that you anoint the with your grace and with your holy spirit. Give them supernatural knowledge to be your spokesperson to the new believer.
I pray this in Christ’s name,
Amen
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Thank you, God, for your salvation. Thank you for the POWER OF YOUR SALVATION. Thank you for the power that you give to Everyone that believes…the power to become a child of God – a new creature. Something happens when we believe, Lord. I don’t understand it – but I know it happens.
As an embryo of a believe needs to grow into a child, it needs nourishment, protection and direction. I lift new believers at SG and in the EG/Sac area. I ask that you bring along side them believers that will be able to disciple and encourage the new believer to grow in you. Make their hearts open to learn about your ways and your truth.
Lord, I lift up those at SG that are disciplining new believers. Build in them your word and a love for your righteousness. Provide them with wisdom to know your word and your direction. Provide them with interesting and intriguing speech to break down the barriers that often cause us not to listen to what you have to say. I lift them up before you and ask that you anoint the with your grace and with your holy spirit. Give them supernatural knowledge to be your spokesperson to the new believer.
I pray this in Christ’s name,
Amen

<< Home