Nov. 17, 2005
Philippians 2:12-16
So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.
Thank you, Father, for salvation that you’ve given to all who will accept it. Thank you that you are holy and blameless. You are the light of the world. Grace personified. Thank you for your forgiveness and mercy.
Lord, I lift up the believers at SG. Thank you for their faith. Thank you for their lives that you have brought to salvation. I lift them up and ask that you might enable them to live a life that pleases you. Teach us about your righteousness and mercy. Teach us how to live without grumbling and fighting. Teach us right and wrong and how to live a life that would bring glory to you.
Give the believers at SG wisdom to make the right decisions. Fill us with a love for your word and strive to live a life that is above reproach. Teach us how salvation works into our daily existence.
Lord, I also lift up those who you’ve called and they’ve heard your voice. Give them the courage to believe. Bring them to a place of commitment. Bring believers to come along side them and lead them to repentance. Bring believers to encourage their faith and strengthen their commitment to you.
IN Jesus precious name,
Amen
So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.
Thank you, Father, for salvation that you’ve given to all who will accept it. Thank you that you are holy and blameless. You are the light of the world. Grace personified. Thank you for your forgiveness and mercy.
Lord, I lift up the believers at SG. Thank you for their faith. Thank you for their lives that you have brought to salvation. I lift them up and ask that you might enable them to live a life that pleases you. Teach us about your righteousness and mercy. Teach us how to live without grumbling and fighting. Teach us right and wrong and how to live a life that would bring glory to you.
Give the believers at SG wisdom to make the right decisions. Fill us with a love for your word and strive to live a life that is above reproach. Teach us how salvation works into our daily existence.
Lord, I also lift up those who you’ve called and they’ve heard your voice. Give them the courage to believe. Bring them to a place of commitment. Bring believers to come along side them and lead them to repentance. Bring believers to encourage their faith and strengthen their commitment to you.
IN Jesus precious name,
Amen

<< Home